—From the Terminal of Novel Idea—
Novel here again with a short update on some cool stuff happening here at the Manehattan Project. Due to the generosity of a friend of mine (and the approval of Stable-Tec’s PR Department), next week we will be launching a new and completely revised website!
Here are just some of the features you can look forward to on GoE.com Version 2.0:
- A completely redesigned interface with easy access to our blog, new announcements, music and samples of the upcoming Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm!
- A redesigned application system with dedicated forms for folks looking to do Voice Acting or join us on the Development Team!
- A brand new music page, dedicated to the amazing compositions of our musical director, Corvus!
- Updated preview of all the various Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm levels and areas!
- An easy-to-find FAQ of all things GoE!
- A brand new staff page, highlighting the amazing talent we have working for The Manehattan Project!
But most importantly…
That’s right folks, we’re now going to be having a full series of forums here at GoE.com! We’ll have areas to make suggestions on potential new features, places to ask the devs direct questions, bug reports, general feedback and more information about what roles we’re still looking to fill. Plus much more. We’ve been working on this part of the project for months and we’re thrilled to finally unveil it next week.
Next, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve redone our Fallout: Equestria (The Manehattan Edition) Audiobook page. You’ll have direct links to download the latest version with fixed cover art and author name. We have two different ways to download now: either grab the entire 3GB audiobook file through Mediafire, or snag it in four parts, each running roughly 500MB each. We’re still working on the MP3 version as well for those asking and we’re looking into a torrent version as well.
We also have some more information about folks using systems other than iTunes or iOS.
Lastly, I want to take a moment to point out some open positions here at the team.
- CRITICAL: Public Relations Director – We’re looking for someone able to write advertisements and blogposts and interact with fans and supporters in a professional manner. Your sample can be anything from a blog post to something that you’ve just cooked up here on the spot. Your primary responsibilities will be doing our Thursday Blog posts and getting them out to the various MLP/FO:E sites across the internet, along with handling the comments on the NexusMods site for Smuggler’s Run & the upcoming “This Coming Storm.”
- Texture Artists – We have some amazing talent already working with us, but the more help we get, the more we can do! If you’re interested in transforming New Vegas into New Pegasus, let us know! Make sure to include some samples with your application.
- Modders with GECK/Creation Kit Experience – We’re ramping up production, so if you have skills in the creation of mods, be it weapons expansions, houses, questlines, scripts or anything else, we want your talent! If you know Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas, you are what we’re looking for. Make sure to include some samples with your application.
- Female Voice Actresses – We still have roles to fill, both big and small for almost any voice type. Contact us with a few samples (Feel free to just read some lines from Fallout: Equestria for us and put them up on YouTube or in a WAV/MP3) and our Vocal Director will be in touch with you.
If you’re interested in any of these roles or think you have something to offer the Manehattan Project for either Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm for Fallout: New Pegasus or Gardens of Equestria: Racing Apotheosis for Fallout 4, head on over to our recruitment center and let us know.
Until next week, stay safe out there!