—From the Desk of Novel Idea—
[[WARNING: FOURTH WALL BREACH DETECTED]]
You’ll have to excuse the broken fourth wall. I’ve spent all week slaving away on GoE.com V2.0 and have not gotten nearly amount of sleep I should have, so I haven’t gotten to fixing it. But today, all that effort has finally born fruit.
Fillies and colts, welcome to Gardens of Equestria Version 2.0!
This day has been months in the works. I’ve designed an all-new series of special logos, artwork and much more for this new site. But there are a couple things you should know.
First of all, we flipped the switch on this new site around midnight last night. As such, there’s a system called DNS servers (which you may or may not be familiar with) that are occasionally kicking folks back to the old site. If you see the old design, just click the back button or try again later. Any of these issues should be resolved by Saturday.
Second, there’s still a bit of fine-tuning left in the site, specifically on the graphics on the new Locations page. Don’t worry, I’ll be fixing that within the next day or two.
But most importantly, if you’re interested in seeing what’s next for GoE and the Manehattan Project and want to keep appraised of what’s going on, head over to our brand-new forums and register! Drop by the general discussion page and introduce yourself!
While I’ve posted in the forums about our new features, I’ll also give you them right here!
We’re just getting started here, so mind the dust. Please, take a look around and don’t be shy.
Here’s some of the highlights of the new features of our revised website:
- Direct access to our blog feed! Previously, you had to dig through the sidebar, now there’s a button right up there on the navigation bar!
- Completely revised Location Database with all-new screenshots of the levels in progress!
- GoE: This Coming Storm voice cast, including roles we have yet to fill!
- A showcase of all the amazing music we currently have for GoE! Keep an eye on this as it will be growing!
- An all-new Audiobook page with both .M4B and .MP3 versions available for download!
- A Frequently Asked Questions page, now updated with the latest information.
- A tiny little teaser for “Racing Apotheosis!”
That’s right folks, we’re also releasing the MP3 version of Fallout: Equestria (The Manehattan Edition) today along with the first three parts of Fallout: Equestria on YouTube!
So keep a close eye on things. Because we’ve got much more in store!
We also have a lot more announcements, including some new team member and some final casting decisions. But we’ll be exploring that next week. If you’re interested in getting to know a little bit more about the folks behind The Manehattan Project, check out our staff page!