—From the Terminal of Novel Idea—
The Manehattan Project is proud to announce the unique preview experience of “Gardens of Equestria: Smuggler’s Run!”
Last night, there were sounds of explosions and minigun fire in the hills to the northwest of Goodsprings. Residents of the quiet town reported seeing something like a Steel Ranger slowly plodding through the foothills to the south. None of them have dared to investigate…but something definitely happened.
Discover the truth in the hills of Goodsprings and uncover the beginnings of something much greater in this special preview of the upcoming story-driven experience “Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm!”
Here at The Manehattan Project studio, we’ve been hard at work on this special project. It is our gift to you in celebration of the revelation Stable-Tec’s “Fallout 4” post-apocalyptic simulation experience. While we’re not fully ready to release our plans for Stable-Tec’s latest installment of the Fallout franchise, we are happy to announce that aside from releasing this new story-driven experience, we’re also releasing the new titles of Gardens of Equestria projects!
Prologue – Fallout: New Pegasus
Gardens of Equestria: Smuggler’s Run
Part 1 – Fallout: New Pegasus
Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm
Part 2 – Fallout 4
Gardens of Equestria: Racing Apotheosis
That’s right folks, you’re not only getting one story-driven experience from the Manehattan Project, you’re getting two! We’re already working on what we’ll be doing in Racing Apotheosis with the all new Creation Engine. We can wait to show you what we have in store for you. It promises to be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before from Stable-Tec!
But we didn’t want to make you wait any longer. It was time to put our bits where our mouths are. So check out the list below to see just some of what we have in store for you in “Smuggler’s Run!”
- A hidden safehouse deep in the hills outside Goodsprings holds many secrets and few answers.
- Locate some of the most advanced weaponry the Ministry of Wartime Technology ever developed and wield these fearsome weapons through your travels throughout the Mojave Wasteland!
- Three unique sets of armor, each with their own special trait, await you.
- Find a way into the depths of the safehouse and discover a virtual treasure trove for those skilled enough to get to it.
- The distortions in reality have already started. Nuka-Cola has become Sparkle-Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla has become Sunset Shimmer Sarsaparilla! And the changes aren’t limited to just the Safehouse.
- Many other items have changed as well, but you’ll have to discover the extent of the changes yourself. Who knows how far they have spread?
- Know that for every lock, there exists a key for those with keen eyes and nimble fingers.
- Custom music by Corvus Productions, made specially for Smuggler’s Run. (We’ll be releasing this for download on our SoundCloud site at a future date).
But why read all about it when you can experience it yourself? Head on over to NexusMods.com and to the new “Gardens of Equestria: Smuggler’s Run” site and download it today! Don’t forget to leave us your comments either here or on the Nexus to let us know what you think!
Until next week folks, have fun and stay safe out there (preferably using one of The Manehattan Project’s unique weapons!)