The Development Team are those responsible for bringing the vision of Gardens of Equestria: This Coming Storm to life. No matter the discipline, be it scripting, level design, art, music, sound effects or voice acting, each part is a vital element of the team. The Manehattan Project is always looking for new talent and people eager to push the boundaries of what's possible in modding. If you've ever been interested in game design, this is a great place to get your hooves wet.
The Manehattan Project is always looking for new talent and people eager to push the boundaries of what's possible in modding. If you've ever been interested in game design, this is a great place to get your hooves wet.
While the Manehattan Project is a volunteer, non-profit and non-monetary organization, we do take GoE quite seriously. We're running a game studio in miniature and as such, there are certain expectations we have for potential applicants.
Requirements for All Positions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including accurate and timely reporting.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Accepting a non-disclosure agreement to not share anything you work on as part of The Manehattan Project until after release.
- Knowledge of the Fallout: Equestria lore and universe (Kkat's novel is considered the only canon for GoE).
- Knowledge of the Fallout lore and universe, specifically Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4.
Of course, there are many more details to the positions within The Manehattan Project. Once you've applied, your application will be reviewed by the Project Lead and the respective team Director. Please allow up to one week for a reply.
If you're looking for some great experience as part of an amazing and talented team and maybe something to help that résumé, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Critical Position - 2D Texture Artists - Artwork for posters, models and other in-game assets.
- Game Musician - Responsible for working with the Creative Director to capture the right atmosphere for the game. Please see Sounds of the Wasteland for examples.
- Scripters - Familiarity with Fallout's GECK or Skyrim's Creation Kit preferred.
- 3D Modelers & Animations - Familiarity with .nif files preferred.
- Website Designers (Front End) - HTML5, CSS & JS experience preferred.
- Website Designers (Back End) - SQL & PHP experience preferred.
Presently, we have closed applications for our QA Testing Team. If that changes, we'll be sure to update the page.
All applicants are required to provide a sample of their work. In addition, most applicants will be required to undergo a small "test" of their ability, which is usually working on a small project that will be actually used in GoE, such as a piece of artwork, a short script or a terminal entry.
Please note that these are all volunteer positions and there will be no monetary compensation of any kind provided. The Manehattan Project is a completely non-profit and non-monetary organization who does not accept donations.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you!
-The Manehattan Team