Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Manehattan Network Introduction
Good day fillies and gentlecolts!

Well, it’s here. It’s actually here. The one year anniversary of Gardens of Equestria. Now, I know there’s a lot we’re putting out today, so I won’t wax nostalgic or anything here.

No, this post is about something very special. It’s something I mentioned back at the end of last year as a random Crazy Idea (™) that popped into my head. There was some mixed reviews on the idea. Some thought it was brilliant. Some thought it was unnecessary. In the end, only time will tell.
So I’m happy to announce the launch of The Manehattan Network, Phase 1.

First and foremost, let me start by saying that this is an experiment. It might work out, it might not. It might change dramatically from this very basic beginning. It might stay the same. I’m not entirely sure.

But what I am sure about is that those who work in modding for MLP need a home base. We need a spot where we can talk about our various MLP mods, collaborate and just relax. We also need a database to know where these all are! While the Nexus now has the ability to sort by MLP-related mods (a much welcomed feature!), there’s still not a dedicated home for us modders.

In addition, please note that these are not only for Fallout: Equestria-themed mods. This is for any pony-related mod of any kind!

Let me outline the objectives and expectations:
  1. Mod Authors are responsible for their own mod listings.
  2. Mod Authors only need to provide the game (when applicable), a short synopsis of the mod and a link to where the mod is hosted.
  3. Each Mod gets their own thread.

In other words, all you need to do is register for an account here at the GoE forums, head over to either one of the dedicated Game Subforums (Currently Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim & Fallout 4, plus an assorted section) and post your mod!

I’ve already posted Smuggler’s Run on the FO:NV Thread.

Now, there is going to be one rule here. No adult-themed mods of any kind. If you want to do that, go over to Lover’s Lab.

This may seem fairly simple, but like I said, this is just Phase 1. I want to see how many people are interested in a thing like this before we devote any serious time to this project.

If you’re interested, head on over to our brand-new subforum for the Manehattan Network and get posting! Or maybe you’re just looking for some new mods to try out!
Novel Idea - Founder of the Manehattan Project
Project Lead & Creative Director