Gardens of Equestria Forums

Full Version: A few ideals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After noticing that there was at least one weapon for each member of the main six (ironic considering Currier six) I thought about the unofficial members.

What if the Hyperglow was recolored to match starlight?

For sunset maybe something it's a cross between a Gatling laser and a Shoulder mounted machine gun? If made correctly her cutey Mark would spin.

As for Spike I think a special Shishkebab would fit him perfectly.

Now for the princesses, for Celestea I thought of something to be a cross between the Euclid's C-Finder and the Tesla cannon. It would be a weapon that would take a few moments to charge up but would offer devastating power. I posted about making it solar powered but what if there was a device similar to HELIOS One that produces one ammo a day?

That leaves Luna and cadence. The best I can come up with for Luna will be some type of black hole generator that operated like a fat man and for cadence some type of missile launcher. But I'm not hundred percent sold on it yet
(01-20-2017, 02:07 AM)Gungelion Wrote: [ -> ]After noticing that there was at least one weapon for each member of the main six (ironic considering Currier six) I thought about the unofficial members.

What if the Hyperglow was recolored to match starlight?

For sunset maybe something it's a cross between a Gatling laser and a Shoulder mounted machine gun? If made correctly her cutey Mark would spin.

As for Spike I think a special Shishkebab would fit him perfectly.

Now for the princesses, for Celestea I thought of something to be a cross between the Euclid's C-Finder and the Tesla cannon. It would be a weapon that would take a few moments to charge up but would offer devastating power. I posted about making it solar powered but what if there was a device similar to HELIOS One that produces one ammo a day?

That leaves Luna and cadence. The best I can come up with for Luna will be some type of black hole generator that operated like a fat man and for cadence some type of missile launcher. But I'm not hundred percent sold on it yet

Hyperglow probably won't change this late in the game, but you have some pretty fun ideas. I had definitely never considered the Shishkebab for Spike. As for the C-Finder, that would actaully be the perfect weapon for Celestia, as I think Celestia One was based on this very same thing. 

As for creating a black hole generator... yeah that might be beyond the scope of the project! Creating completely custom weapons is an extremely complex process. 

We'll play around with these ideas and see what we can whip up.

(Oh, and I already have plans for a Sunset weapon. Wink )
Yeah Coming up with weapon ideas For some are easier than others, four starlight the first thing that pops into my mind for at least a name is the equalizer lol

Maybe Luna could be as specified item that allows you to go into stealth repeatedly? Coming up with something night or moon themed is more difficult than I had originally thought

If I recall there is supposed be a freeze weapon in the scripting of the game so maybe that could be cadence? The crystallizer

Actually now that I think about it, having Trixie seemed grenades that act as smoke bombs to turn you invisible for a moment or grenades/missile launcher that act like fireworks would be a good idea.
Bright floating city gonna set my soul
Gonna set my soul on fire
Got a whole lot of bits that's ready to burn,
So get those wings up higher
There's a thousand pretty mares and waitin' out there
And they're all livin' the discord may care
And I'm just the stallion with love to spare, so
Viva Las Pegasus, Viva Las Pegasus
How I wish Celestia would give us more
Than the twenty-four hours in the day
Even if there were forty more
I wouldn't sleep a minute away
Oh, there's Skee-Ball and Pinball and the Redemption Wheel prize tickets won and lost on ev'ry deal
All you need's a strong heart and a nerve of steel
Viva Las Pegasus with you neon flashin'
And your Claw arm bandits crashin'
All those bits down the drain
Viva Las Pegasus turnin' day into nighttime
Turnin' night into daytime
If you see it once
You'll never be the same again
I'm gonna keep on the run
I'm gonna have me some fun
If it costs me all my prime
If I wind up broke up well
always remember that I had a swingin' time
I'm gonna give it ev'rything I've got
Lady luck please let the dart stay hot
Let me shoot a bull's-eye with ev'ry shot, ah
Viva Las Pegasus, Viva Las Pegasus,
Viva Las Pegasus, viva, viva Las Pegasus
(01-22-2017, 07:49 AM)Gungelion Wrote: [ -> ]I'll Bright light city gonna set my soul
Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn,
So get those stakes up higher
There's a thousand pretty women waitin' out there
And they're all livin' the devil may care
And I'm just the devil with love to spare, so
Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas
How I wish that there were more
Oh, there's black jack and poker and the roulette wheel
A fortune won and lost on ev'ry deal
Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas
Bright floating city gonna set my soul
Got a whole lot of bits that's ready to burn,
So get those wings up higher
There's a thousand pretty mares and waitin' out there
And they're all livin' the discord may care
And I'm just the stallion with love to spare, so
How I wish Celestia would give us more
Oh, there's Skee-Ball and Pinball and the Redemption Wheel prize tickets won and lost on ev'ry deal
Viva Las Pegasus with you neon flashin'
And your Claw arm bandits crashin'
All those bits down the drain
Viva Las Pegasus turnin' day into nighttime
Turnin' night into daytime
If you see it once
You'll never be the same again
I'm gonna keep on the run
I'm gonna have me some fun
If it costs me all my prime
If I wind up broke up well
always remember that I had a swingin' time
I'm gonna give it ev'rything I've got
Lady luck please let the dart stay hot
Let me shoot a bull's-eye with ev'ry shot, ah
Viva Las Pegasus, Viva Las Pegasus,
Viva Las Pegasus, viva, viva Las Pegasus

Is a quote from something or did you just whip it up?
My apologies for not answering sooner as I cannot receive a notification, to answer your question in a review by Dr. Wolf ( I will leave a link) he sang Viva Las Vegas and said that he would be more than happy to sing a full song if somebody could make it more, for lack of a better term, lore friendly.

aaand This is what I created.

If you get in contact with him maybe he would be willing to sing the whole thing for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVsU7J09gsQ&t=43s

having a special thermic lance Modeled after the Staff of Sameness Is one ideal........ Since I don't think any of these questions of points are worth having their own individual topic I will put them here.

Does the coming storm just end after leaving the cave?

The music from the radio is too loud and overpowers the sound of everything else, speaking of is somebody supposed to talk sometimes?
Here's a major idea for you! look at this image, anything come to mind? https://derpibooru.org/1320275?q=spoiler%3Acomic49
Hey ! First GG for how things are going, can't wait to see the rest.

But there is one feature I'd like to see in the actual Fallout series and that go well to the FoE series (especialy Project Horizon).
The concept of mercy. Sometimes, when you wipe out enemies, one will flee and hide, asking for mercy. But EFS stay "red is dead" and you can't interract, and killing or not doesn't change anything. It would be awesome if you could add in this case scenario an interraction where you can give mercy, push the guy to become good, join you for a bit, or even trash talk before executing him. I feel it's something that should exist.

I absolutely have NO idea how much it's difficult to make a mod like this, but it need to be done (I don't know if something like that exist or not, if it does please give me a link)

Also, Are we going to hear DJpon3 on radio soon ? The music is cool, but it lack of a new voice (I stoped listenning to radio a long time ago, I can't stand hearin Mr New Vegas talking in loop).
Also it would be cool to add the Wasteland Wailers songs to the radio, but it would be more or less copiright borderline Wink Is there a file in the mod where I can add those songs manualy ?
if we do a DJ-Pon3 VO we would have to have the iconic VA for her or it wouldn't sound right, at least imho.
(02-19-2017, 05:17 PM)Sonic Radboom Wrote: [ -> ]if we do a DJ-Pon3 VO we would have to have the iconic VA for her or it wouldn't sound right, at least imho.

Remember that the DJ persona and Homage are two different voices.

Watch this space for more about that in the near future!
Pages: 1 2